The Emma Press Picks
The Emma Press Picks are a series of short, affordable and colourful poetry pamphlets which showcase contemporary poets at all stages of their careers and present a slice of the current poetry scene to the wider public.
Each Pick has a theme or concept and is illustrated with line-drawings by Emma Wright. They are designed to feel approachable and we hope they will attract readers who might not usually buy poetry books.
The Picks currently include:
- The Flower and the Plough, by Rachel Piercey
- The Emmores, by Richard O’Brien
- The Held and the Lost, by Kristen Roberts
- Captain Love and the Five Joaquins, by John Clegg
- Malkin, by Camille Ralphs
- DISSOLVE to: L.A, by James Trevelyan
We run a call for submissions of new Picks and poetry pamphlets every year, so keep an eye on our submissions page here and do sign up to our newsletter.